- On what stock exchange are Manning & Napier shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- MN is the ticker symbol and the shares will be traded on the NYSE
- When was the Company's Initial Public Offering?
- November 18, 2011
- Where is the Company's corporate headquarters?
- 290 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
- Who are the members of the Company's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Company's Management team?
- You can view our Management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Manning & Napier's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Does Manning & Napier offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- Manning & Napier does not currently offer a DRIP. Should the Company initiate a DRIP, the program's details will be publicly disclosed to shareholders.
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- Where can I find all of Manning & Napier's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact the Investor Relations Department by filling out the form on our Contact Us page on this web site.